Northern California Attorneys: Head Injury and Brain Damage
From offices in Redwood City, the trial lawyers of Carcione Cattermole Dolinski serve the needs of clients who have suffered a serious head injury in an accident or through another's negligence.
We provide sound legal counsel and dedicated representation to victims and their families who are seeking maximum recovery after a severe or disabling head injury, such as:
- Closed head injury (concussion, skull fracture, etc.) from trauma sustained in an auto accident or a fall
- Traumatic brain injury resulting in paralysis, changes in mood or behavior and memory loss or dysfunction
- Hypoxic brain injury due to lack of oxygen (as in a trench collapse)
Our experienced attorneys and leading independent head injury experts can assist you in developing a plan for the future, obtaining any disability benefits to which you may be entitled, and making certain that no substantial future expenses are overlooked. Contact us today to receive a free case evaluation and to discuss a plan for moving forward with a long-term recovery plan.
Head and Brain Injuries Require a Lifetime Recovery Strategy
In order for the highest standards of care to be available after a head injury or traumatic brain injury resulting in permanent disability, it will be necessary to establish the lifetime cost of these injuries in terms of future medical expenses and the costs of any rehabilitation or long term care.
As a premier Northern California personal injury law firm with a more than 25 year history of success, Carcione Cattermole Dolinski has the resources to hire the experts you need to build a powerful plan for recovery. These experts include: including:
- Neurologists, neurosurgeons, neurophysiologists and neuropsychologists
- Life care planners and economists (to establish the lifetime cost of permanent neurological deficits)
- Accident reconstruction experts (to show precisely how the head or brain injury occurred)
Without the help of an established and well-respected law firm, you may be unable to legally establish the true extent of the cost of a head injury. Contact us for a free consultation. We can help.
Experienced Trial Lawyers ∙ Free Consultation ∙ Se Habla Español