Powerful Advocates for Burn Injury Survivors in Northern California
The Redwood City law firm of Carcione Cattermole Dolinski has served the legal needs of accident and injury victims in Northern California for over 25 years. Our special focus on helping burn injury survivors recover fair and proper compensation comes from our commitment to providing high-quality legal representation to those most in need of experienced advocacy.
Our burn injury practice is comprehensive. Areas of specific focus include:
- Electrical fires, electrical burns and electrocution
- Chemical burns and toxic exposure
- Gas explosions, oil refinery fires and other industrial accidents
- Car and motorcycle fires and post-collision explosions caused by defective gas tanks
- Defective flame retardant clothing, furniture and building materials such as paint and foam insulation
- Fire safety failure including malfunctioning smoke detectors, missing or nonworking sprinklers and other fire code violations
- Scarring and disfigurement from burns resulting in physical pain and emotional suffering
- Smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a house fire or defective consumer or commercial products
Third-degree burn injuries can last a lifetime and require substantial future medical care. Even second degree burns can result in permanent scarring. With the help of an experienced attorney at Carcione Cattermole Dolinski and a team of independent experts, you may be able to recover financial compensation for the full lifetime cost of your injury or the loss of a loved one.
Selective, Dedicated and Experienced
We are not a high-volume practice, and we are selective in the cases we accept. Our connections in the legal community allow us to refer clients to appropriate counsel should we be unable to take a particular case.
If we do determine that your case is a good fit for the firm, you can be assured that your interests will be represented by a thoroughly experienced and knowledgeable attorney with a proven record of success Link to Case Results.
Contact Carcione Cattermole Dolinski
Call our offices today at 650-241-4294 or toll free at 877-393-1160 for a free evaluation of your case. You may also e-mail your questions now Link to Contact Us for a prompt response from an experienced lawyer.